Saturday, March 20, 2010

To a Friend "Cry,but know when to stop"

It is just ironic that I am doing this post next to my previous post which talks about how beautiful love is. But the current situation forced me to write something that would give some relief to a friend whose heart has been broken or I might as well say whose heart's strength has been tested.

To a friend whom I loved who has been a good friend:

Things change. People change. Circumstances change. Everything is subjected to a constant change.

I know that this is not easy for you. Moving on is a long process. You have to go through some serious stages to bounce back. I know that you were not warned that "Loving a person comes a possiblity of losing him". And the road doesn't end when you lose him. It's a start of something new.

I know that you know that. But you just need a tap from your back, a shoulder that you can cry on, a hand that can wipe your tears for you to finally recover.

I am just here. Your friends are here. You don't need to shout out loud for us to hear you. We just feel it that you need us.

No comments:

Post a Comment